Show up to InterAm with exactly what makes your kennel spectacular. On-show us your good time-On! One of my favorite things about being a hasher is the willingness to go above and beyond to show our fellow hashers the very best time. Whether it be rides, crash space, adopting strays, sentimental toasts, or free STD testing, the hash is damn hospitable. Now is the time for your kennel to shine! Volunteer to host a Hashpitality Suite at Phoenix InterAm 2017!
What are the perks?
- An upgraded ambassador suite room for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night at a discounted price.
- A chance to win “Hashiest Hashpitality Host Kennel Award”
- Bimbos, wankers, harriettes, oh my!
- Bragging rights. This is an opportunity to show off your local traditions and make us want to visit your kennel! Decorate, bring banners, show us your joke. We’ll even imbibe in the dreaded Malort if that is your kennel’s custom, and most definitely teach us your drinking game.
What are you required to provide for said Hashpitality Suite?
- Host InterAm registrants in your Hashpitality Suite for 3-4 hours a day at designated times. Start our morning with some brunch madness, or an afternoon delight, or if you feel so inclined a night time soiree (or more)
- You will absolutely not be expected to have 2,000 people inside your hotel room at once or spend your entire InterAmericas hash chained to hosting duties…unless you like to be chained up…and there’s a thematic option bimbos and wankers!
- Supply 3 kegs (or more) of your favorite beer or cider, or substitute a keg for a specialty drink for around 500 of your closest friends (or more)
- A wicked cool theme or kennel decorations (or more)
There will also be two Phoenix InterAm Hashpitality Suites which will be open almost the entire weekend. Consider those as your solution to late night drinking and hang out space while your roommates are getting it on in your room.
To sign up to host a Kennel Hashpitality Suite, or if you have questions, please email Purple Penis Protector and On The Rag at email@example.com