Some registered attendees are not getting our email blasts, and with the resort code coming out on the 21st you’d probably like to get them.
Some web based email hosts may move our email blasts using Mail Chimp to your spam folder.
Please use the following site to assist with your preferred email host, it covers all but AOL:
Quick Gmail help: (Others are similar – Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL, Compuserve, Pine, etc. – see above links)
- In Gmail, click the “Create a Filter” link which is placed just next to the search box.
- In the From: field, enter the email addresses, domain names or even actual names of people who you would like to whitelist. You can separate multiple entries using OR (in Caps) or with the bar (|) sign.
- Domains using pipe: mailchimp.com|phoenixhhh.org|phoenixhhh.com
- Domains using OR: mailchimp.com OR phoenixhhh.org OR phoenixhhh.com
- Once your filter is ready, click Next and select “Never Send it to Spam.”
- Sit back, enjoy a tasty beverage and watch your Interam emails pour in as smoothly as that beverage feels pouring down your throat.
Your 2017 InterAm Committee