Bimbos and wankers, cheapskates and half-minds of all kinds!
The Hilton Pointe Squaw Peak $15 fee for extra people in booked rooms is being removed! They will have to manually make the changes so it might take some time but it will be done. Please be patient and kind to our hash hotel.
Now, real problems, do you buy a 30 pack of Natural Ice with this surprise $15 windfall or 15 32oz gas station Diet Coke’s which would leave you with change to drop into that little plastic box going to some nearby charity. Do the right thing!
A few minutes before midnight, we queued up the hotel booking email and began sending it to the entire InterAm mailing list. In no particular order, we sent the booking info to all 1800+ addresses. Despite spending the last few days going through the email addresses we have by hand to verify that they were right, we received 21 bounce backs (We are assuming people typo’d their email address during registration or something more technical) It’s not perfect, but it means almost everyone was on even footing to get a room. As of 30 minutes after midnight, all of the casitas are sold, and over 425 of 500+ rooms are gone.
- If you are booking online, click the link in the email. You don’t need to use the code if you are booking online. Go to “attendee” and you don’t have to input the code.
- The system only lets you reserve one casita at a time. Yeah you have to go through checkout for each of them. (sold out)
Some registered attendees are not getting our email blasts, and with the resort code coming out on the 21st you’d probably like to get them.
Some web based email hosts may move our email blasts using Mail Chimp to your spam folder.
Please use the following site to assist with your preferred email host, it covers all but AOL:
Quick Gmail help: (Others are similar – Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL, Compuserve, Pine, etc. – see above links)
- In Gmail, click the “Create a Filter” link which is placed just next to the search box.
- In the From: field, enter the email addresses, domain names or even actual names of people who you would like to whitelist. You can separate multiple entries using OR (in Caps) or with the bar (|) sign.
- Domains using pipe: mailchimp.com|phoenixhhh.org|phoenixhhh.com
- Domains using OR: mailchimp.com OR phoenixhhh.org OR phoenixhhh.com
- Once your filter is ready, click Next and select “Never Send it to Spam.”
- Sit back, enjoy a tasty beverage and watch your Interam emails pour in as smoothly as that beverage feels pouring down your throat.
Your 2017 InterAm Committee
We’ve had a few people ask if they or their husband/boyfriend/both could stay at the hotel if they were not registered for the event. Here’s the deal (and we think it’s pretty fucking fantastic):
InterAm 2017 is taking over the entire resort; every room, every casita. The resort will be the central hub for the entire event. Our contract with the hotel let us reserve the entire water park all weekend for just us, some of the hotel bars will be serving our free beer, the open areas will be used for serving food and we are completely taking over the conference rooms. The resort is Inter Americas 2017.
Because of this, we want to be very clear so there are not any misunderstandings or hurt feelings down the road. If you do not have a rego for InterAm you will not be allowed at the hotel. This includes:
- Reserving a hotel room and just hanging out.
- Partying in your kennel’s casita and not doing trails.
- Stopping by to say “hi”.
- Popping in for a quickie.
Please don’t make us be the bad guy and ask you to leave. Because we will, and that’s no fun for any of us.
Please direct any complaints about this policy to:
Rumson Hash House Harriers Facebook Page
Having said all that….we have decided to send the booking code out directly to registered InterAm participants only. This will still be done at 12:00am on October 21st Arizona Time as stated before. If you book a room and then can’t make InterAm you can sell your rego and transfer your hotel room to the person you sold your rego to. Or cancel and they can get the code from us and book directly with the hotel. Whatever you prefer.
Click here to Google the current time in AZ. We don’t do Daylight Savings Time because we’re not farmers.
Phoenix InterAm Team
#FuckPhoenix #ShitShow2017 #2000Wankers