Age of Attendees: 21+
We are the Phoenix Wrong Way Hash House Harriers. We hash on the first, third and fifth Saturdays every month. We typically run 4-7 miles during weekend hashes. We attempt to lay trail so that the fastest and slowest hashers finish at roughly the same time. In addition to runners of all skill levels, we also encourage walkers to join us at any and all events.
What should you bring?
- Comfortable shoes for running (or walking) and appropriate attire / or inappropriate attire – this is up to you
- A whistle to blow (other things to blow will also be available upon request)
- A headlamp (See Hole Miner’s Daughter for large headlamp ideas) or a flashlight for later hashes – we run in all weather and at night
- A warped mind / sense of humor
- A thirst for beer
- A mug or cup for beer – reusable plastic works great
- A non-competitive attitude or you will drink and be abused